Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Beast75
Loving the little vids that accompany the patterns Ryan. Do you do them all by yourself?? If so well played and are we looking at a future Spielberg?? Maybe a horror film for proper horror fans? :D :D :D
Last edited by Beast75 on Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Thanks for commenting on this. :D Often I'll post a video and people just say "nice pattern." So I'm not sure if they even watch the videos. Haha. :lol:

I do all the editing myself. I've gotten more into video production in the past few years. It's a lot of fun. If anyone wants to go back and watch some of them, they're all on the Zombie Pumpkins YouTube channel. Most of them are under a minute.

https://www.youtube.com/user/zombiepumpkins/videos

amandap80 liked this
By Ash
I too think your videos are awesome Ryan!

While carving pumpkins are fun, I get the most of fun of seeing the pumpkin "come alive" photographing it. Your videos have inspired me I may just have to try the video angle myself :jack_o_lantern: :thumbsup:
By Mayor of Haddonfield
I agree about the videos. I think you do a great job with them and really help sell the pattern, not that any of the patterns need sold. The videos just put it over the top and I can't wait to see the first one for this holiday season.