Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Zombie Pumpkins!
The chosen charity for the 2016 Halloween season is Conquer Chiari (C&S Patient Education Foundation) - a non-profit organization dedicated to improving the experiences and outcomes of Chiari and syringomyelia patients through education, awareness, and research. Zombie Pumpkins members choosing the Monster Harvest plan will have a portion of their payment put towards this cause.

Chiari Malformation (Arnold-Chiari) - is a serious neurological disorder where the bottom part of the brain, the cerebellum, descends out of the skull and crowds the spinal cord, putting pressure on both the brain and spine. This can result in debilitating headaches, neck pain, weakness and numbness in the limbs, balance problems, visual disturbances, and a host of other symptoms. Despite afflicting approximately 1 in 1,000 people (300,000 people in the US), the lack of public awareness means that Chiari can often be misdiagnosed and left untreated.

Conquer Chiari's mission is to raise awareness among the general public and medical community, so that accurate diagnoses are made earlier and errors in treatment are reduced. By providing accurate, up-to-date, and easy to understand information, patients can take control of their health care and make intelligent, informed decisions. Through these programs of support and research, we can Conquer Chiari.

Learn more at ConquerChiari.org
I just went in and renewed my Monster Harvest Membership. It's always a good feeling when that's been taken care of, and now it's time to sit back and wait for the patterns to appear!
By staticfurball
Glad to renew my account and more than happy that it helps a good cause. :D
By SuperSonic
Updated my Monster Harvest I think in June or July? I've never heard of this illness, though happy to be helping them out this year :)
By Cirrus
Well, Ryan, you're already raising awareness, as I'd never heard of Chiari until now. Happy to help support a good cause -- Monster Harvest updated! :thumbsup:
Thanks for the support! Yeah, raising awareness is a big part of this Chiari organization. Because not many people know about it, the symptoms can often be waved off as something else, like a simple headache. Especially in young kids who can't properly convey the extent of their symptoms to parents. So it's valuable to be aware of the kinds of symptoms that come with this malformation and pressure in the brain. Because then a patient can get scanned for it, and treated before it becomes even more severe.
By pagemaster1993
I just upgraded to the Monster Harvest. I needed to print of the last two V.I.P.s from last year.
By ghostface
Fantastic! The Monster Harvest Membership is always great for VIP patterns, but donating to a charity every year makes it far more worth it!