Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
St0ney wrote:John and Sean Lennon's Birthday ! :wink:
Poor Sean - He got all of John's Looks, and Yoko's Talent ! :lol:
Just now seeing this... That gave me a good little laugh because listening to Sean try to sing is like nails on a chalkboard! However, I'll be honest and admit that I really liked his performance of "Row Bullies Row" on the 'Sons of Rogue's Gallery" album. His voice sounded tolerable on that at least, LOL.
On Sep 19, 2016 matspud wrote:October 13th
I don't believe it. matspud, you correctly guessed the both the name of the new site, and the date of the site relaunch! Total coincidence. I play no favorites, and don't pay much attention to who claimed which date. The site is just ready when it's ready, and you managed to pick the right date and title.

Can you tell me what tomorrow's lottery numbers are please? :wink:
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
On Sep 19, 2016 matspud wrote:October 13th
I don't believe it. matspud, you correctly guessed the both the name of the new site, and the date of the site relaunch! Total coincidence. I play no favorites, and don't pay much attention to who claimed which date. The site is just ready when it's ready, and you managed to pick the right date and title.

Can you tell me what tomorrow's lottery numbers are please? :wink:
YAY :lol: :lol: :lol: 13 must be my lucky number :D . Believe me Ryan, you do not want to use any lottery numbers I might pick - guaranteed way to lose your money :?