Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Minionette
Hmm.... I'd better get thinking..... I still think we need a couple more lady zombie pumpkins to kind of even the odds....
By shaft28
Exorcism on the Zombie Pumpkin
The Count of Zombie Pumpkins
Ghost of Zombie Pumpkin
bonus:
Dr Pickles Wacky Zany House of Kookie Zombie Pumpkins (just seeing who is paying attention, but admittedly I would carve any pattern that was called Dr Pickles on principle alone.)
Last edited by shaft28 on Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Chewy
Ive never even been remotely close to getting this right. I might just have to pick some guesses from left field this time.
By mesmark
Chewy wrote:Ive never even been remotely close to getting this right. I might just have to pick some guesses from left field this time.
Chewy - Same here. My adventurous guesses are usually way off. No matter what zany ideas I advent, Ryan seems to always wonder in another direction. However, I feel that if I say something enough times, the wheels start turning, Ryan ventures out of his comfort zone, and he will eventually whimsically bounce down that path with us friends on an unexpected, eventful Halloween journey. Maybe a candy-filled, trick-or-treat romp ...

Venture your guesses and may they all come true!

Your friend in Halloween adventures,
Mark
By BigScience
mesmark wrote: However, I feel that if I say something enough times, the wheels start turning, Ryan ventures out of his comfort zone, and he will eventually whimsically bounce down that path with us friends on an unexpected, eventful Halloween journey. Maybe a candy-filled, trick-or-treat romp ...
I have been doing the same thing. I have been using the same three guess for three years.
zombombie wrote: Carnival of the Zombie Pumpkins!
Sorry, already guessed by matspud on Jul 08, 2016. Guess again, zombombie.
ghostface wrote: Circus of the ZP!
Sorry, also guessed by matspud on Jul 08, 2016. You can still pick a different 3rd guess, ghostface.