Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:COLORS:
S.A.M wrote:I love it, the colours and design are so nice!
But I placed my own pumpkin carving in her hand, and heavily altered her face and hands, adding warts, spots, hair, bony hands, long nails, wrinkles, broken teeth, etc. Initially she looked too normal, but not after I was done with her. I enjoy this kind of "photo illustration" as I like to think of it.

You did an amazing job! When I studied her picture the only thing I thought might be added were her eyes. The rest looks completely natural! Not that I'm any photo expert or anything, but I think it looks totally convincing! :witch: :love: :witch:
ok Ryan now that your open for critisim that beard you had last winter was a bit much. Sorry chuck wagon it had to be said he looked like a lumberjack. :wink:
Ajax wrote:ok Ryan now that your open for critisim that beard you had last winter was a bit much. Sorry chuck wagon it had to be said he looked like a lumberjack. :wink:
:lol: Oh don't worry, several people offered me that same criticism. Especially after I cut off the 6-months of beard, and they felt they could be more honest. Lots of people like me bearded in general, but at a certain lenfth it was deemed to be "at bit much."
Love the new site!!! Sad that my pumpkins are going to waste this year though (i was in a serious car accident and am hosptialized) ... maybe i will donate them to my nephew in law and teach that family how to carve via skype
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
Ajax wrote:ok Ryan now that your open for critisim that beard you had last winter was a bit much. Sorry chuck wagon it had to be said he looked like a lumberjack. :wink:
:lol: Oh don't worry, several people offered me that same criticism. Especially after I cut off the 6-months of beard, and they felt they could be more honest. Lots of people like me bearded in general, but at a certain lenfth it was deemed to be "at bit much."
#bringbackthebeard
Site looks great and I love the homage to the retro decorations. I've bought a bunch of reproductions of them over the years, they just have a great style.
Great stuff, Ryan, glad to see you've gone with a responsive website. Something I am currently trying to figure out for my work's website as well. Any good sources on the material you can recommend?

BTW, just like last year, I won't be around very much and probably won't get around to doing much gutting and carving. But all is good here, and I will check in once in a while.
Kayo wrote:Love the new site!!! Sad that my pumpkins are going to waste this year though (i was in a serious car accident and am hosptialized) ... maybe i will donate them to my nephew in law and teach that family how to carve via skype
Sorry to hear you were in an accident. Here's hoping your pumpkins don't go to waste, and you have a speedy recovery!
Dadja wrote:BTW, just like last year, I won't be around very much and probably won't get around to doing much gutting and carving. But all is good here, and I will check in once in a while.
Great to see you haven't forsaken us :D :D We were wondering where you were :D