Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By SuperSonic
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! She looks AMAZING!! I did not think you could best House. But you certainly have a FIERCE contender, more so in the past few years which make me bump Night and Curse futher down the list!

Though. All things considered. This, House, and Curse will be there. Curse is always there.
By ghostface
SHE'S GLORIOUS!!!! Holy crap!!! I agree zombombie. Curse and Spirit are my personal faves, but this one beats one of the 2 out. Not sure which yet. :wink: Cannot wait to see the full site! We finally get another SHE!
By nosferatu
She reminds me of a girl I used to date before I met my wife. The orange complexion - too much fake tan, the green hair - a disastrous trip to the hairdresser and the purple eye shadow. I never had a pet name for her, looking back Pumpkin would have suited her perfectly.
Thanks for the compliments, I hope these recent reveals were worth the torture.

Our newest zombie pumpkin shares some similar to her siblings. The warts, the curly stem, the sunken eyes, and the pumpkin seed pupils. But these mutant pumpkins evolve (as does my art style) and like more recent mascots, she's got a lot of detail. She's notable for being the second female mascot, the first with stringy vine "hair" and the first to be tipped on her side - making the stem her green nose. It was just too perfect for this old crone.
nosferatu wrote:She reminds me of a girl I used to date before I met my wife. The orange complexion - too much fake tan, the green hair - a disastrous trip to the hairdresser and the purple eye shadow. I never had a pet name for her, looking back Pumpkin would have suited her perfectly.
Haha. :lol: Nos, I've been known to call the girls I date "pumpkin" as a pet name. They seem to like it... until they see me approaching with the carving knife in my hand.