Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By zombombie
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Yeah, warts are pretty much a staple with all zombie pumpkins, but they're definitely more pronounced on this newest one. There are a few things on this new mascot that have never been seen on previous characters. And a slightly new take on the coloring/shading style. The art is always evolving, but hopefully they all seem to be members of the same group.
I like your thinking but I've highlighted what I think are the clues. I'm pretty sure this is the year we'll see a witches coven!
By ghostface
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:mesmark, I like your technique of hilighting the phrases you think are clues. Once the new site is revealed, I'll follow your lead and point out which words were actually meant to be hints. :lipssealed:
WHICH.... With all the recent clues and teases, I'm thoroughly convinced that this years site and mascot has to deal with a witch, or spells, or something! My guess is that whoever guessed Coven or Magic is definitely right, and I can't wait to find out!
By Lala
uggggg I'm so sad I made my choices already. meh.
By SuperSonic
I'll need 8 of those.
By Minionette
Hmm..... So I see a candle, books and warts... Bubble bubble toil and trouble..... :D :D
By St0ney
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:mesmark, I like your technique of hilighting the phrases you think are clues. Once the new site is revealed, I'll follow your lead and point out which words were actually meant to be hints. :lipssealed:

Hmm there are clues ...... :D

I can't wait to see the new site design, I'm Always floored by what you come up with. :thumbsup:
By Chewy
Tease!

I use an app for chrome that tells me when sites i designate to be monitored change. I was SO excited to see ZP pop up. It's herrrrreeee!!!

sadly no.

Well, not that sadly actually, that new pattern is pretty sweet!

How much carving i do this year though, remains to be seen. Kins that are around now are waaay too expensive.