Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Happy September 1st! It's your lucky day - here's a preview of the upcoming 2015 Zombie Pumpkins mascot character. Just an extreme closeup for now, but maybe something will be a little familiar.

By Lala
oooo. I needed a site tease today! I hope I'm close, just made my final guesses on the other thread!
By SuperSonic
Ohh man! IwantitIwantitIwantit!
By SuperSonic
I'm just going to buy all the things. Can I haz pre-order? :thumbsup:
By Dredge
oooh the warts. I am liking my initial guess of Blight.

Granted the other mascots were warty, but i feel like these are more pronounced
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Yeah, warts are pretty much a staple with all zombie pumpkins, but they're definitely more pronounced on this newest one. There are a few things on this new mascot that have never been seen on previous characters. And a slightly new take on the coloring/shading style. The art is always evolving, but hopefully they all seem to be members of the same group.
By mesmark
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Yeah, warts are pretty much a staple with all zombie pumpkins, but they're definitely more pronounced on this newest one. There are a few things on this new mascot that have never been seen on previous characters. And a slightly new take on the coloring/shading style. The art is always evolving, but hopefully they all seem to be members of the same group.
Maybe these are clues.
mutant? virus?

I so want to find the key words in Ryan's leaks ... :frank:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
mesmark, I like your technique of hilighting the phrases you think are clues. Once the new site is revealed, I'll follow your lead and point out which words were actually meant to be hints. :lipssealed: