Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Lala
I've got it, Ryan built a time machine out of a Pumpkin, and he's going to go back to Sept 30 and launch it. :-)

Well, that was my dream last night anyway :lol:
Well even if the new site doesn't get launched, and I am not saying it won't, at least I didn't see it styled like this last year! So it's still new to me! I guess there is a pro to being in a country that doesn't celebrate Halloween. But just to let you all know I am so cussing grateful that I can celebrate Halloween again! :lol:
By Ajax
Ajax wrote:Oct 17th. 2015 or 2016.
Did I win or am I diqualified for trying to be cute? Or was the contest cancelled. :(
That mystery prize pack sounds cool.
Ajax wrote:
Ajax wrote:Oct 17th. 2015 or 2016.
Did I win or am I diqualified for trying to be cute? Or was the contest cancelled. :(
That mystery prize pack sounds cool.
Oh... right! Hehe, you're answer was both funny, and correct. If you can remind me of your mailing address by PM or email, I will send you some goodies in the mail. YOU WON!!! :thumbsup:
By Ajax
Thank you so much Ryan I've wanted an orange handled carving tool since you came out with them but missed out that year. I hope the deadpool key chain is a tease for the next pattern :D . I love the stickers to they will go right on my toolbox with my carving tools. Perfect timing.