Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By chuckwagon
I just renewed my Monster Harvest again, and wanted to tell everyone to make sure your account isn't expired, or close to it. I hope everyone will be able to renew this year, and for anyone who had anything lower than a Monster Harvest level package I hope you are able to upgrade this year and take advantage of the fantastically freaky VIP patterns that our "host with the most", Ryan, will be releasing. Ever since I started subscribing to the MH level membership I have been super happy. Plus, the added bonus of knowing that a portion of the proceeds go to a good cause at a charity of the Patch Master's choosing! Grab your gourds, sharpen your slicers, dust the Dremel, or brandish your blades... but get prepared!!!

By chuckwagon
Raven wrote:I usually renew mine in September or October every year... what happens if it expires first? I'm pretty sure mine does....
Eh, nothing major other than you lose access to patterns directly on the main page. I only noticed when I went to print a pattern directly from the site, and couldn't access it because my account was expired.
By Minionette
Can't wait to see what you've cooked up for us this year! :thumbsup:
After seeing the new crab pattern I realized that my membership had expired back in June. Now I'm signed back up with another Monster Harvest membership and can't wait for the activity to start picking up around here!

Man I love this time of year! :thumbsup:
By Dredge
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Thanks, Minionette! Expect more activity soon. It's getting closer every day.
You really ramp up for a good month, then you disappear into the shadows, and can be found lurking in the wee hours of the morning. Then I know....It is soon.

By Zombie Pumpkins!
Am I that predictable, Dredge? ;) I suppose there's some truth to this. If I'm really active here, you know I'm at the computer, excited to be working on Halloween goodness. But if I get entirely quiet, I'm probably REALLY focusing on some serious stuff. And graveyard shifts are soon to be the norm for me. No bones about it.
By pagemaster1993
I see many monsters in your future. Monster Energy drinks that is.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
You have no idea, pagemaster. My current flavor of choice is this Ultra Sunrise one. They pitch it as a morning drink. 3 am counts as morning, right? :lol: Honestly, I think the black/orange can might be a big reason I like this one.