Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By BigScience
Hello Patchmaster!

I am now getting into carving my foamies for the year (4 Avengers completed already). :D

I was wondering if you had thought about taking VIP patterns from years past ("the vault") and placed them in an exclusive "Monster Harvest" members section where they could be purchased individually ($2-$3 a piece or so) will all the money going to the charity for that year. I would love to buy some patterns that you have created in the past for VIPs! (In particularly I would love the Paranorman ghost and the Toy Story Alien!!!) At the very least, I would love to see them!

Please consider my humble Halloween wish.

Your ZP Minion,

Daniel
aka BigScience
By Raven
Pretty good idea I think.. You would still need to be a Monster Harvest member for the special section and maybe not list all the past patterns, but change those yearly as well. That way you wont have people waiting a few years and getting the special membership because they know they can get all the patterns then. Does that make sense? I don't know what I'm trying to say but it makes sense in my mind. :thumbsup:
By BigScience
You should have to have the monster harvest membership to have access to "the vault". You could still get this years patterns with your membership, but "the vault" patterns (previous years VIP's) are for sale individually. Just a thought.
Pretty cool idea, BigScience. A way for people to get those old VIP patterns they missed, and more money for the charity.

It would represent a slight change to the business model, so I'll have to consider all angles of it. But also, it would require a fair amount of new programming for the website. So it's not likely something we can have prepared for Halloween 2014.

In the meantime, if there are VIP patterns that you missed and are dying to get your hands on, don't hesitate to make requests for it. There are certain designs in the vault that I'm considering redesigning and releasing for public consumption.
By SuperSonic
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Pretty cool idea, BigScience. A way for people to get those old VIP patterns they missed, and more money for the charity.

It would represent a slight change to the business model, so I'll have to consider all angles of it. But also, it would require a fair amount of new programming for the website. So it's not likely something we can have prepared for Halloween 2014.

In the meantime, if there are VIP patterns that you missed and are dying to get your hands on, don't hesitate to make requests for it. There are certain designs in the vault that I'm considering redesigning and releasing for public consumption.

Are you now? I like this idea anyway! Would you be able to give us an idea, if you choose it wise to do so, as to when we could have a launch date? I think we could do this similar to the V.I.P section we have now. Where as rather than 10, you choose 5 (10 more would be a ton more work). You have x value that is associated to the pattern (say $2-$3 since they were V.I.P.'s). All the proceeds from each account (or however it works out) goes to the charity of your choosing.

I know a few V.I.P's I'd like back, but you know three of those already. From the ones I've had a membership for though? I can probably count another 6. Although those three buggers won't make it back. They still need a ride don't they?
By Beast75
Anyone got some pics of previous VIP patterns?? I've only seen the last 2 years of VIP patterns. I'd like to vote for some of the oldies.
By Beast75
matspud wrote:Beast, if you look through the galleries, you will likely find most, if not all, the previous VIP patterns.
I had a look and there would be too many to vote for... :(
By Lala
suzika wrote:I am desperate for your Day of the Dead pattern. I missed it and I am still sad about it.
Ryan knows this is the one I covet!!!!!!
By duskstardust
This is a great idea! I'm absolutely dying to get my hands on the Vincent pattern from the Tim Burton animated short. I've been wanting it since the moment I saw it, which unfortunately was long after it was an option to upgrade to VIP membership and get it.
By Lala
I'm hoping and hoping - I've moved 2 times since 2011 and even if I printed something - I lost them.