Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By amandap80
I have been a member forever at the Monster Harvest level, and for some reason I STILL missed some VIPS. Also, I have some I did carve, but the Funkin is flaking badly and I would like to re-do it (the first hitch hiking ghost, for example). I also vote to see images of old VIPs, and let use buy them for charity. For me, I can't remember what I missed, so I would like to see a 'flip book' or a grid of preview images and I could buy the ones I missed. Good idea!
By Zion's Warrior
I started late and I missed 2 years while in Australia. I am all for this idea! VIP's back from the dead! Some literal Zombie Pumpkins, if you will.
By Ajax
I would just like some of them rereleased so I can print them on stick and carve without having to scan them in plus I've lost a few over the years. Even though I've been a member of it since I think the second year it came out.
If it doesn't happen this year you can have the next year's be Asylum of the Zombie Pumpkins and have the special be called "Jailbreak Patterns."
By Cirrus
I really like this idea! I would dearly love to get my knife in the that day of the dead pattern! Unfortunately, I missed it, and would really like a go at it. And I think the proceeds going to the charity is a fine idea!
By BigScience
I would love the Day of the Dead and the Alien from Toy Story personally

Please Patchmaster? Can Monster Harvest Members have access to the Vault and be able to buy previous years VIPs individually? Pretty please with a pumpkin on top??? :D
By purple1worm
I like this idea too!
amandap80 wrote:I have been a member forever at the Monster Harvest level, and for some reason I STILL missed some VIPS.
Ditto.
Zion's Warrior wrote:If it doesn't happen this year you can have the next year's be Asylum of the Zombie Pumpkins and have the special be called "Jailbreak Patterns."
Neat idea :lol: :lol: :lol:
Zion's Warrior wrote:If it doesn't happen this year you can have the next year's be Asylum of the Zombie Pumpkins and have the special be called "Jailbreak Patterns."
:shock: would LOVE this!