Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
I think September 28th. The last week in September is always a good guess. Worst case scenario we should have the new site within the next 7 days :D
Sweet launch Ryan,House of a 1000 Zombie pumpkins is a cool name and love the colors guess I just had to clear my cookies to get it to come up. very cool pattern to start the year a lot of people were asking for that one. :thumbsup:
Ajax wrote:Sweet launch Ryan,House of a 1000 Zombie pumpkins is a cool name and love the colors guess I just had to clear my cookies to get it to come up. very cool pattern to start the year a lot of people were asking for that one. :thumbsup:
BAN HIM! :P
Ajax wrote:Sweet launch Ryan,House of a 1000 Zombie pumpkins is a cool name and love the colors guess I just had to clear my cookies to get it to come up. very cool pattern to start the year a lot of people were asking for that one. :thumbsup:
*grabs pitchfork and torch* :P
I don't know if anyone has noticed, but the site has been lagging a bit as of late. typically a good sign :twisted:
Kayo wrote:does anyone else wake up everyday and run to their computer hoping spooky christmas has happened and we have a new site?
Yup me too! :lol:
Kayo wrote:does anyone else wake up everyday and run to their computer hoping spooky christmas has happened and we have a new site?
Same here! Really hoping it's tomorrow!! :D