Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Raven
Were VIP patterns available on the site from the beginning or did that option start a few years back? I'm trying to organize my patterns and was printing out those I never printed and noticed a few from the early years that are no longer on the site. I know patterns "retire" from time to time but it had me wondering when VIP started and hoping that I've always had it and always printed out all the patterns...
By amandap80
I was wondering the same thing myself. I have printed VIPs back to 2010, but I didn't print all of them that year :(
By Euri
Ah this is a question I was going to ask myself. I've had it from the beginning and have printed them all. But now I'm trying to streamline my organization. Some of the V.I.P.s I'm trying to decide what category to put them in. For a while I had offerings like Dark Imaginings and Buried under Unique Creations, but now I realize they were based off of something else. I have no clue where to put Buffalo Rings. How is everyone else organizing their V.I.P. patterns? In their own section or matching in their category?

Any chance any other more organized V.I.P. member could send me a list of the release year and the patterns for that year? I wish I did screen caps of the mock-ups for a visual index in my books. :?
By Raven
Euri wrote: How is everyone else organizing their V.I.P. patterns? In their own section or matching in their category?

I wish I did screen caps of the mock-ups for a visual index in my books. :?
I'm organizing all of my patterns by year. I thought of just sticking the VIP's just with that year's other patterns but now I am thinking of getting a special binder just for VIP's alone. I haven't organized up to 2008 yet, so I'm not sure if I have them all or not. I can't remember if I had always had the VIP membership or not.

The screen cap is a great idea!
By Raven
After spending a few hours I've organized all my ZP! patterns by year, making sure I had at least 2 copies of each pattern. I've filled 2 binders, started on a 3rd. and want to get a 4th just for VIP patterns.

I'm missing quite a few VIP's from 2008. I do remember not realizing at the time that year that they would be disappearing the next year so I didn't rush to print them all out. :cry: 2011 I only have 8 VIP's from that year. Either I'm missing a few or there were not 10 patterns that year. Otherwise I think I have all the VIPs up to now. Hopefully I will keep things organized from now on and not have to do 6 years all at once. :P
By monstermash
I seem to have 11 patterns scanned in my 2009 folder but only 10 screenshots of the little pumpkin mock-ups. Maybe ive put a pattern in the wrong category. As for categorizing in binders, I just have a bonus pattern section where they all go. On my computer the VIP's they are organised by year.
I have 10 from 2011 Raven. To keep them a bit secret I'll list the ones I have by their initials so at least you can tick off the ones you have. they are: B B, C S, DE, E D, E t H G, F N, H P L, P S, D A, V. I hope that's not too cryptic.
By Ajax
I lost a few, mostly by carving my only copy. Actually have 3or four from last year that I'm missing but I still have a copy of deadite ash phew.
By Raven
monstermash wrote: To keep them a bit secret I'll list the ones I have by their initials so at least you can tick off the ones you have. they are: B B, C S, DE, E D, E t H G, F N, H P L, P S, D A, V. I hope that's not too cryptic.
Thanks MM.. I appear to be missing B B and D A. I'm really going to organize better from now on!
By Euri
Reviving this topic.

I've been going through all of my patterns, making lists, and I'm missing some spots. This really bugs me because I'm fairly sure that I got the Monster Harvest from the very beginning and every year since. I know that some V.I.P.s have been released to the general area, but that still isn't computing for me. I've been putting the V.I.P.s in the category they fit in and the past couple of years I've been putting a small Halloween sticker on the pattern when I print it out so I know it's a limited release and don't accidentally use the only copy I have. I don't want to list all of the V.I.P.s here, but is there someone who has been more organized than I was at first who can give me the break down of the patterns and the year they were released?

Also... Since we still have the V.I.P.s from 2015, did #4 go through a name change?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Euri wrote:Also... Since we still have the V.I.P.s from 2015, did #4 go through a name change?
Sent you a message. Also, yes, Carnival of Carnage was renamed almost immediately after I posted it in 2015.
By Euri
Thanks, Ryan! :thumbsup: You're the bomb. Heh, the name change gave me only a moment of "Wait a minute...". LOL