Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
paddy_babe wrote:Pinks and purples could be all sorts of things (bruises for example lol) but I wouldn't put it past Ryan saying 'he' when it could be a male or female mascot. I can't wait till the new site updates, I'm checking daily now :lol:
WOW you have some self control to be checking daily..... I am down to hourly when I can :lol:
Won't be long now. The new t-shirts look cool was hoping for a long sleeved one but with the massive graphic on the mascot one
will defineitly be getting one of those and the beanie. Hurray up and launch Ryan so I can give you my money. Can't wait to see some new patterns.
Oh man I really hope I don't get into trouble with Ryan over this but what most of you probably don't know is that I'm quite a dab hand with Photoshop and using the advanced techniques I've mastered over the years I was able to peel away at the mascot shirt preview to reveal the true mascot hidden under the splash.

I couldn't help it I'm all hyped for the new site, please don't be angry with me :cry: I'm going to post it as a spoiler as I know a lot of you won't want to see it until the new site goes live: Image
matspud wrote: WOW you have some self control to be checking daily..... I am down to hourly when I can :lol:
I couldn't check hourly because if it updated while I was out shopping I'd scream in aisle 4 ;) I check first thing in the morning (over coffee) and just before I go to bed, then pop in randomly during the day. Weirdly enough I woke up and my phone was on the ZP homepage (last thing I did on my phone was set my alarms) so I've checked ZP in my sleep :lol:
I had dream last night about the site relaunch. At first it seemed like Ryan was reusing Spirit, but quickly is switched over to Monster Of The Zombie Pumpkins! (on a side note: I don't believe anyone used that yet, so it's up for grabs.) Then I saw the mascot and it looks like Annoying Orange, or a really bad pattern of Annoying Orange.

I hope that it come soon. If I have another one of these weird dreams... I don't know what I'll do.
pagemaster1993 wrote:I had dream last night about the site relaunch. At first it seemed like Ryan was reusing Spirit, but quickly is switched over to Monster Of The Zombie Pumpkins! (on a side note: I don't believe anyone used that yet, so it's up for grabs.) Then I saw the mascot and it looks like Annoying Orange, or a really bad pattern of Annoying Orange.

I had a dream last night about the launch. I can't remember what the new name was, but everything was purple and green in color and the cursor of your mouse was a big glowing moon with a black cat silhouette instead of the normal arrow. It was pretty cool actually. :)
It must be House of......it flows. Short and sweet.

However, Iit might be a curveball so I'll go for

Twelve Years a Zombie Pumpkin.
How to Train your Zombie Pumpkins!
Guardians of the Zombie Pumpkins!