Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Ajax
We know we got 3 VIPs how many patterns left for the main gallery? Just wondering how many pumpkins to set aside? :D
I think we will get at least one Pattern (of any variety) over the next few days. I think it would look something like this:

Oct. 27th - V.I.P.

Oct. 28th - Public Pattern

Oct. 29th - V.I.P. + Public Pattern

Oct. 30th - V.I.P.

Oct 31st (if needed based on his plans) - Public Pattern.

Remember 2008? Undead Ted was released on Halloween if memory serves, if not then it definitely was the 30th. I remember wanting to do it, but I had used all my Pumpkins.

This is my prediction
Ajax wrote:So probably 5 would be a safe bet?
Based on my calculations yes.
By Drayco
SuperSonic wrote:Remember 2008? Undead Ted was released on Halloween if memory serves, if not then it definitely was the 30th. I remember wanting to do it, but I had used all my Pumpkins.
Very close, it was...10/29/08 - This "ground breaking" pattern couldn't stay buried for long. Rising from the grave just in time for Halloween, Undead Ted would really come to life on a large pumpkin (or spread across three).
If I had my way, there's probably 5 designs I want to release by Halloween. As Halloween gets close, I sometimes feel the need to do a couple designs that are personal to me. Hey, I can take requests from my own brain too, right? Although, I think you'll like the subject matter I have in mind.

Honestly, I have about 15 more patterns I considered for this season, many of which are in some stage of completion. Never enough time. If they don't get done in time for Halloween (or your own personal carving plans) you'll come back next year. Right.... ? :frank:
I'm in. I will always be back.

The force is strong with this site... Or is it illogical to not re join?
By Lala
I will always be here :-) I think we'll get 2 more patterns and they'll be Riff Raff and Magenta and they'll be released on my 7th Wedding anniversary, Oct 30th. hahaha. I did first post here looking for Wedding help! :D