Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By SuperSonic
This is cool. If I had younger people in my family I'd give this to them :)
By Euri
Thank you!! This is perfect!

I do about 3-4 carving demos a year and I use these for the younger kids who may be present. Plus it helps when I'm touting ZP. :) If I could put in a request it would be for a coloring page for past mascots as well, or several on one page. That would be very awesome.

Thanks again, Ryan. 8)
By pagemaster1993
These will be going into treat bags for all the little Trick-Or-Treaters this year.
By nosferatu
pagemaster1993 wrote:These will be going into treat bags for all the little Trick-Or-Treaters this year.
That's a great idea!
By nosferatu
Used and abused already for next year's diary. Photo taken on iPad, apologies for quality.

By Raven
Great job, Nos! Very creative!

I was hoping for another coloring download. I have my crayons all ready to go. I might even share with my little nephews. The page that is, not my crayons. They have their own. :P
By amandap80
Forget stinky children - I'm coloring this myself!
By staticfurball
Really nice Nos. What a good idea.
I'm gonna print this up for sure. cant wait to have all the Halloween coloring pages on my fridge.
By chuckwagon
SuperSonic wrote:This is cool. If I had younger people in my family I'd give this to them :)
suit yourself, but I'm printing this puppy out as soon as i get home and making a few updates to the cover of my ZP! binder. I'm gonna color this bad boy like a boss!!!! :lol: :lol:
By CorpseBride
Super cute! Looks like my son and I will be having our own little coloring contest :D