Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
Hottie McNaughty wrote:I love the work shirt but I had to pass. My uh......rack, doesn't typically work well with button down shirts. Boo!
:lol: :lol:

I went for the largest size in the end. I panicked that it wouldn't fit around my ample middle (though I am losing weight, slowly but surely!!) :D
I think the best part about this year's launch for me was that I was there FOR it. As I was JUST about to make a comment about the site having NOT been launched.

The moment after I hit submit, it said that the forum wasn't available, so I hit return to main site and BOOOOM. There it was. Shocking discovery I think.
Nice! Ive not looked at anything yet expect the main page and the forum. I can't wait to rumage around in the lab and take a gander at the first VIP specimen. Looking pretty cool so far though Ryan. So did anyone guess correctly? Im off to check. :frank:
I love it. Can't wait to place my order. I also hope that Laboratory Of The Zombie Pumpkins! is made into a pattern. If that's possible. Frankenstein has always been one of my favorite books and movies.

Now I have to ask...did you use Abby Normal's guts to create the new mascot?
It Looks awesome , worth the wait.The mascot is so cool and I really like the colors this year. the green is perfect. Cant wait to get some shirts and I love the fact that they GLOW!! :frank: :frank:
Love it!!! I moused over the mascot and nothing happened... then I noticed the switch. Great touch! Thanks, Ryan! You are the Santa Claus of Halloween! I am so excited about the minion missions! Can't wait to earn my patch!
Hottie McNaughty wrote:I love the work shirt but I had to pass. My uh......rack, doesn't typically work well with button down shirts. Boo!
yeah..I want one so bad but can't figure out what size to get because of that very reason!