Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
I have to admit I was getting worried. Cutting it close to October this year but totally worth the wait! :thumbsup:
love the new theme, colors and the switch on the main page are Awesome. I checked out the shop too, so many new tees and the work shirt is cool! 8)
Nice new V.I.P. too!
maegnus wrote:Love it. You killed it (or should I say, reanimated it).

I'm really liking the minion patches and shirts this year.

GET CARVING EVERYONE :frank:
I already have, 2 in fact :thumbsup: :frank:
I love it!! Oh man it feels like a sensory overload, I need to calm down and take it all in, the new site, the new shop items. I just love it all :lol:
It's great having a new site every year, I know it's a lot of work but the excitement, the build up and reveal; it's like Christmas :lol:
So here we are the official start to the season; it's fantastic!
I haven't even looked at anything else yet. I flipped the switch and it was so cool I just had to come here to say it! Now off to flip it a few more times and hopefully look at some other stuff! I love everything I've seen so far (the switch)! Each year I think 'There is no way Ryan can top this', but you do every year! LOVE IT! :thumbsup:
Ryan as stated in my other post, I'm really strapped for time, But had to stop what I was doing to make a post on your new site design.

Man that is So Incredible !!! Love every part of it, even the stitching for the Line breaks. (as always everything works together, and nothing overlooked)
Very Well thought out Idea! , and of course fantastic graphics to back up that Idea. So that is a WIN WIN ! :thumbsup:

Fantastic !!!

All the Best this Season
St0ney
chuckwagon wrote:OMG!!! I LOVE IT!!! I am gonna get one of the work shirts for sure!!! I love it! Can't wait to see the minion missions so i can start working on my "merit badge" LOL!!! Outstanding job Patch Master!!! I tip my hat to you, good sir!
I'm not the only one stoked about this!? I'm so ready!

Love the new forum colors too!
I just logged on to view the VIP number one and imagine my chagrin to discover that I hadn't renewed! I always renew around March but for some reason hadn't this year - what an idiot! Best mascot ever.