Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
Would it be cliche to say...

It's alive.... It's ALIVE!

Yeah. I said that when I launched the very first version of this website.

So instead I will (appropriately) say...

Igor, throw the switch! :frank:

This year I realize I kept you all shivering with antici....

...pation.

I thank you all so much for your patience while I tightened the bolts on this new monster.

So... come up to the lab. And see what's on the slab...

LABORATORY OF THE ZOMBIE PUMPKINS!
LOOVE IT! So did anyone get it right? The title?

Besides this. Love the new mascot although he wasnt what I initially pictured. I pictured a more menacing ZP! But I'm glad he looks like this!

Amazing job Ryan yet again!
I just threw the switch.....on my credit card that is.

Yoou'll find a rather "generous" order :wink: I have been waiting for this since the start of September, so I'm getting my stuff NOW!

In other news, I'm about to try the switch
I go to Zombie pumpkins to print off a few patterns this morning and as I'm printing I notice the stitching around the menu and think - well that looks different! Then I look up and see "Laboratory of ZP" I need more coffee ~ How in the name of Gourds did I get past the home page without noticing!!!
I must be still half a sleep!!! Now, I realize it's the NEW 2013 SITE. I'm awake now!!! Now that I have my eyes open ~ it looks Wonderful! Clean, bright, and all stitched together neat and nice. Love it!! And, I might add, Frank is my favorite! Well done Ryan!!!

:frank:
Nice one love the new shirts! The switch is a nice touch. VIP 1 is fantastic even though I haven't seen the movie. Amazing you've outdone yourself yet again! Can't say enough really well worth the wait.
wookie66 wrote:Love it, well worth the wait, and now the Halloween season is officially underway.

Could not have said it better myself.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN!