Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
I saw the new site over the weekend but I've been too busy to do more than flick the switch and read a thread or two.

The thread stitching around the site is a nice touch. The mascot and of course the electrifying throw switch is a lot of fun.

I like the new long sleeve, pattern on the back, logo on the front shirts! :thumbsup:

Great job on the complete site remake. I don't know how you do it year in year out, but it's always a Halloween treat to look forward to.
zombombie wrote:Ok, my 2 more guesses

Diary of the Zombie Pumpkins
Laboratory of the Zombie Pumpkins

On a related note, I bloody love the word 'laboratory'. And not just because I'm a (mad) scientist! It conjures up such great imagery :)
Can't believe I guessed right!!..........If this version of the site was re-launched in 2010. :cry:
It's a lot like having a flashlight or a stick or anything and making the 'Whooom Whooom Whoom" noises pretending it's a lightsaber. That switch is great fun. :D :D :D
zombombie wrote:I buzz, say "it's alive", and make moaning sounds like it's just waking up... :lol: :lol:
You mean how I sound right now? Perfect I'll get right on replicating the sound for you!