Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Raven
wookie66 wrote:I see the new pattern as well. Hopefully tonight or tomorrow morning it will launch then we will have all weekend to look through all the new stuff.

Strangely I don't see a new pattern... all the VIP's I see are all last years and when I just look at 2013 patterns I don't see a new one there either.. :cry:
RavensDestiny wrote:
wookie66 wrote:I see the new pattern as well. Hopefully tonight or tomorrow morning it will launch then we will have all weekend to look through all the new stuff.

Strangely I don't see a new pattern... all the VIP's I see are all last years and when I just look at 2013 patterns I don't see a new one there either.. :cry:
Me either. But if it's hidden, I'm not good at these things.
I have spent darn near an hour trying to locate this "new pattern"... I have had no luck at all. Even tried highlighting the entire page to see if it was hidden... I even sat still and watched the current patterns cycle through on the meat hooks beside the AGE logo. I'm going to take some Tylenol PM now... see you guys for the launch tomorrow :D
Hottie McNaughty wrote:
RavensDestiny wrote:

Me either. But if it's hidden, I'm not good at these things.

Login, click patterns. Then on the right hand side you should be able to see the search terms. Click 2013 and you will see a new pattern. No lies. He's right.
By Raven
SuperSonic wrote:
Login, click patterns. Then on the right hand side you should be able to see the search terms. Click 2013 and you will see a new pattern. No lies. He's right.
Totally did this, still nothing new. :cry: