Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Ajax
Not long now Ryan is quoteing Mary Shelley on his twitter feed.

"Beware;for i am fearless,and therefore powerful." Mary Shelley

my guess site launch today, Rise of the Zombie Pumpkins.
Ajax wrote:Not long now Ryan is quoteing Mary Shelley on his twitter feed.

"Beware;for i am fearless,and therefore powerful." Mary Shelley

my guess site launch today, Rise of the Zombie Pumpkins.
I second the motion
This topic is getting as big as the Coke Christmas truck campaign instead of holidays it's "Patterns are a comin, Patterns are a comin" but without the jingle jangle and fake bonhomie. Anticipation is big both sides of the Atlantic.

I hear that President Obama has been on the phone to our Prime Minister and he has assured David Cameron that the launch of ZP! Pattern strikes against all minions will take place this weekend. Unless the Russians and Chinese get involved in which case it will be put to a UN resolution and will take place sometime after Christmas.....maybe.
Ajax wrote:I see a new pattern posted.
Where exactly?
By Ash
nosferatu wrote:This topic is getting as big as the Coke Christmas truck campaign instead of holidays it's "Patterns are a comin, Patterns are a comin" but without the jingle jangle and fake bonhomie. Anticipation is big both sides of the Atlantic.

I hear that President Obama has been on the phone to our Prime Minister and he has assured David Cameron that the launch of ZP! Pattern strikes against all minions will take place this weekend. Unless the Russians and Chinese get involved in which case it will be put to a UN resolution and will take place sometime after Christmas.....maybe.
Canada has also agreed to commit a handful of troops to the operation. I overheard something about an aircraft as well :P