Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By pagemaster1993
Take my money now! :shock: I think I'll be getting the red one. It's different, and I have a lot of black shirts already.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
pagemaster1993 wrote:Take my money now! :shock: I think I'll be getting the red one. It's different, and I have a lot of black shirts already.
Oh, is it different shirts that interest you? 8)
By purple1worm
Love the reaper shirts! :D Awesome pattern for a tee. Now to decide red or black?
By SuperSonic
*throws wallet on the table* Take it. You pretty much own it now :lol:
By pagemaster1993
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
pagemaster1993 wrote:Take my money now! :shock: I think I'll be getting the red one. It's different, and I have a lot of black shirts already.
Different colors, designs, and styles.
By SuperSonic
pagemaster1993 wrote:
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
Different colors, designs, and styles.
I've often thought the same way. I've always wanted to sport an orange T-shirt with more out there ZP! designs. As I mentioned before, different is good.
By Raven
Hottie McNaughty wrote:Mr. McNaughty is in the dog house due to a bleach incident with one of my ZP shirts so I feel a couple new ones are in my future! :lol:
:shock: *GASP* I hope he knows how lucky he is to be alive still.... :P
By staticfurball
can't wait to get some new shirts this season and I gotta say I love patches, and stic kers, oooh I put those babies all over, like gorilla advertising! :D
By matspud
I had my ZP relaunch dream last night - the background was hazy green on black with black spooky trees. Thats it - no mascot - no patterns :?
By nosferatu
I can tell that the launch is due very soon as I am having intermittent broadband problems. TalkTalk customer services in India assure me that it will be resolved very soon or at least the script they are reading from does. I have had total loss for several hours on consecutive days so I can guarantee that the big reveal will happen when I am unable to witness it. Over the past two days, I have spent seven hours on the phone to "Keith" in India. She, yes she, is extremely helpful and polite but obviously, like me, knows nothing about the complexities of telecommunications.

P.S. The last time they actually sent an engineer out to look at the problem did not go well. He made The Cable Guy look like a normal, well adjusted person. Personality of a psychopath and body odour that was equally deadly. I actually bolted the door once he left whereas normally our front door is left unlocked if there is someone in the house.
By Raven
nosferatu wrote:I can tell that the launch is due very soon as I am having intermittent broadband problems. TalkTalk customer services in India assure me that it will be resolved very soon or at least the script they are reading from does. I have had total loss for several hours on consecutive days so I can guarantee that the big reveal will happen when I am unable to witness it. Over the past two days, I have spent seven hours on the phone to "Keith" in India. She, yes she, is extremely helpful and polite but obviously, like me, knows nothing about the complexities of telecommunications.

P.S. The last time they actually sent an engineer out to look at the problem did not go well. He made The Cable Guy look like a normal, well adjusted person. Personality of a psychopath and body odour that was equally deadly. I actually bolted the door once he left whereas normally our front door is left unlocked if there is someone in the house.
This is why I'm so glad my husband has a masters in Electrical Engineering and a BS in computer science. I never have to talk to "Kieth" or let anyone in the house. :wink:
By SuperSonic
nosferatu wrote:I think we deserve another tease to reward our patience. :wink:
I concur!