Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By purple1worm
Just curious. I was going through my binder trying to put some order in my patterns. I like them in order of year,latest fisrt. I noticed here they aren't. What order are they,popularity maybe?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Well it depends what part of the site you're looking at. For example...

If you're viewing the pages by category - for example Movie Monsters - the patterns are generally sorted by popularity, with the more popular ones at the top. Although, I have control over the order, and sometimes I'll slide things around to group certain related characters together. Also, the newest patterns for the current year are usually added to the very top, regardless of popularity.

However... if you want to know the order of the pattern releases, you can see that order when viewing pages by year. For example, take a look at the patterns for 2012. The oldest for that year are at the bottom ("Cemetery Zombie" was the first of 2012) and the most recent for that year is at the top ("Haunted Manor" was the last pattern released right before Halloween).

If I understand you correctly, viewing each year's page should give you the order you're aiming for.

Also, notice that if you go to a pattern's individual page you will see a number in the address URL. For example, Sparky's address is:

http://www.zombiepumpkins.com/sparky-pu ... ttern/336/

So you know he's pattern #336. That's another method you can use to order your patterns by their age.
By purple1worm
Thanks. I place them by both category and year.
I also noticed when I printed Demi that the difficulty level was added at the bottom. Very nice! Is that a new feature for future patterns?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
That's right, the more recently released patterns (I believe that includes Demi, Mike Wazowski, and H. P. Lovecraft) all mention the difficulty level near the bottom of the printed pattern. You'll see that on all the patterns going forward. I might add the info to the older patterns too but that tedious task isn't a priority at this point in the year. :wink: