Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Sam_hain
like seriously, past week all i've craved is fall. I even been burning the spiced pumpkin candle. I cant wait for the food, the spirits, both halloween and drink spirits lol. and some zombie pumpkins. btw, in this photo. is this a zombie pumpkin sculpt? http://www.zombiepumpkins.com/images/minions-art.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; if so. I sooooo want one for my home, to have a flicker light inside it would be awesome!
By pagemaster1993
I was wondering what that Z.P. thing was too. I can't wait for Fall either. Each day I get more and more excited for Halloween.
By Kayo
I know the feeling! Im on an apple binge which for a kid that grew up near orchards is the penical of the start of Autumn. I think its time for some stenciling work.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Sam_hain wrote:btw, in this photo. is this a zombie pumpkin sculpt? http://www.zombiepumpkins.com/images/minions-art.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; if so. I sooooo want one for my home, to have a flicker light inside it would be awesome!
It's a 3D rendering. A Zombie Pumpkins fan who does 3D art on the computer modeled up that "Night of the Zombie Pumpkins!" mascot. So sadly it's not any figure, sculpture or mask that is going into production. But I do think that would be cool. Maybe someday!
By ghostface
Man I can't wait till Fall! It's been so hot these past couple of days! I'm so ready!
By Sam_hain
we need that rendering printed on a 3d printer...
By pagemaster1993
It's starting to feel like fall around here. It seems to be way cooled in the morning and slightly cool during the day.
By Mayor of Haddonfield
Fall can't get here soon enough. My pumpkin patch is already starting to die down, and I've got a few good size pumpkins that will soon be ready for carving.

I came to this site for the first time last year and downloaded some patterns to carve. I just came back here over the weekend to see if there's any new patterns for this year and after reading all the posts on the forums, and trying to figure out what patterns I want to try this year, I'm really ready for the cooler temps and horror movies to start popping up!

This site has really got me ready for the best time of the year!
By NikkiRae
The weather has been extremely cool here lately. 40s in the night and 60s in the day. It has me dreaming and crying for boots, pumpkin spice lattes, warm apple cider, and pumpkin picking/carving! I have a few foamies left from last year so I might have to get started on those soon. I am so ready for fall.
By ghostface
NikkiRae wrote:The weather has been extremely cool here lately. 40s in the night and 60s in the day. It has me dreaming and crying for boots, pumpkin spice lattes, warm apple cider, and pumpkin picking/carving! I have a few foamies left from last year so I might have to get started on those soon. I am so ready for fall.

It's the same way Nikki! Love it! DYING to go out and decorate!
By pagemaster1993
The Fall chill is starting up around my area too. Beginning to see fall decor(Non-Scary Scarecrows, Leaf Garland, Turkeys, and etc.). Can't wait until Halloween.

On a side note today I got a haircut, and my friend who has a Halloween party every October says it's going to be Pumpkin themed. I do believe it is carved one's(Jack-O'-Lanterns), so hopefully I can help her decorate, but in the long run spread the awesome virus that is Zombie Pumpkins! at the same time.