Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By staticfurball
What a good choice, It's very admirable of you to donate every year. There are so many companies that rake in the dough and have so much and yet they don't do anything to help their communities. It's nice to know our money goes to good use.
By Euri
Wonderful charity for the year. I love that we can indulge in our hobby and donate to a good cause at the same time. I really have to commend you, Ryan. Not many sites/businesses would consider contributing to a charitable cause during their busiest time of year. It is fantastic to talk to people about the site and mention the charity donation that happens because of it's members.

I always am passionate about pumpkin carving but THIS makes me proud to be a minion. :thumbsup:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Thanks everyone, you're making me feel all mushy. :P

As I mentioned, I often choose a charity that feels timely or has some personal connection. I lost my uncle to a brain tumor, and a good friend of mine is currently suffering from this as well. :cry:
By amandap80
Ryan, my condolences to you for the loss of your uncle, and best wishes to your friend in their battle.
By SuperSonic
amandap80 wrote:Ryan, my condolences to you for the loss of your uncle, and best wishes to your friend in their battle.
Mine too.