Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
S.A.M wrote:Hmm I suspect somoene has already given the correct answer but I'll guess;
Monster of the Zombie Pumpkins
Laboratory of the Zombie Pumpkins

:lol:
Pumpken wrote:I think I will try Creation of the Zombie Pumpkins

I'm going to say any of these three guesses after seeing the latest teaser.
Looking at the latest tease makes me think that someone might have already guessed this years. Not long now to find out. I can't think of any other words that run along the "Creature" line that haven't already been guessed but I might watch a certain b&w film or two for last minute inspiration.
matspud wrote:Looking at the second tease - the last letter of the first word is "curvy" -possibly an S . Now to think of words that end in S that make some sense. :?
That's what i noticed so i guessed everything with an "S" at the end. I guess it could be a U or an O but i couldn't think of anything that would work.
sloaner wrote:
Dadja wrote:Going by the mascot it's very likely to be rise... Eagerly awaiting the result...
It better not be, I guessed that last year!!!
In correct. According to my previous posts (which I just checked) I have guessed "Rise" each year including this one.

I refer you to all these posts

GEE-HEE!! (you can check page one for this year). :frank:
Last edited by SuperSonic on Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Seems the teaser images have lead some of you to form a new hypothesis about the 2013 theme. I better be careful about what sort of hints I post, I feel like I'm really under the microscope now. Although, wouldn't it be cruel if I was just trying to mislead you? :P Don't worry, I assure you there's a method to my madness.
I've used all of my guesses but " method to my madness" has Shakesperean origins which leads me to THEATRE of the Zombie Pumpkins.

The new mascot is skull sized being held in hand by Ryan's patchmaster's scarecrow,

"Alas, poor Jack O Lantern! I knew him, Ryan; a minion of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy; he hath carved me on his back a thousand times; and now, how abhorred in my imagination it is! My gourd rises at it. Here hung those kins that I have kissed I know not how oft. Where be your posts now? Your patterns? Your songs? Your lights of merriment, that were wont to set the table on a roar?"

Hamlet in both cases fits perfectly.
Hypothesis? Method? Microscope? I'm sensing a scientific breakthrough here but I can't put my finger on the perfect word.
My third and final guess will be:

Dissection of the Zombie Pumpkins!

I think it may be too long but its the only word I can think of that vaguely implies Franken-esque science and has not already been guessed. And we have all dissected a few zombie pumpkins in our time. :frank: :frank: