Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
Hey Ryan, I was curious as to how the fundraising was going with charitable donations to the HHF through all the MH memberships? Was there a specific goal set up that you wanted to hit, and if so, has it been met? I have never thought to ask about charity involvement through the website until just now when I was trolling through the main site. It feels good knowing that ZP! contributes to needy, less fortunate, or sick folks. My wife and I try to donate when we can to the local animal shelters, and the mental and emotional feelings you get are amazing!!
I meant to reply to this back when you first posted, but the time crunch was really on back then. ;)

Now is just a good a time as any, since I have recently updated the 2012 Charity page to include the thank you letters from Hope Heart Institute. So head over to that page I just linked to read more. In a nutshell they said that our donation (sent to them before the end of 2012) would go towards their five education programs which focus on teaching children and adults on how to make healthy and active life choices to combat heart disease.

So yes, it was a great success. I must also add, this was a fantastic organization to work with. They were entirely supportive, communicative, and helpful. Among other things, I designed a custom pumpkin pattern of their logo for them to distribute during their fall events. As they said in their thank you letter, "The Hope is proud to partner with such a unique and festive organization."