Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By SuperSonic
I like the look of this shirt already! This still isnt a site tease really. BUT. It IS a shop teaser which is just as wonderfull. :twisted:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
SuperSonic wrote:I like the look of this shirt already! This still isnt a site tease really. BUT. It IS a shop teaser which is just as wonderfull. :twisted:
Not a site tease? You speak as if the design in this peek isn't also part of an interactive portion of the website. :D
By SuperSonic
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
SuperSonic wrote:I like the look of this shirt already! This still isnt a site tease really. BUT. It IS a shop teaser which is just as wonderfull. :twisted:
Not a site tease? You speak as if the design in this peek isn't also part of an interactive portion of the website. :D
Hmmm. Well. Its not a mascot teaser to give away the name. Buut.

You're to dangerous a tease Ryan. I'd hate to think what you would do with women. :wink:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
zombombie wrote:Wearing it to work? Like working on carving? So something to keep you clean maybe? Is it an apron?! I'd love a ZP! apron :D
Keep you clean while carving? Hmm.. maybe, in a way. Apron? :lol: First time I've heard that request. Stranger things have happened.
By S.A.M
Hmm I think there is a little bit of a Frankenstein's Monster look to that mascot, with the heavy brow and straight cheek line looking to give a square ish impression :D I love this time of year, proper excitied for the new ZP! :D
By nosferatu
I like the idea of a labotomised mascot. With a mini mascot as the brain. Look forward to the big reveal.
By pagemaster1993
Frankenstein's Monster is the first thing I thought of when I saw this. So I'm going to throw this out there for anyone who want to take it. How does Monster Of The Zombie Pumpkins! sound? I already used my three guesses.