Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
I remember the day - I was prepping for the 2012 Halloween season, but I just had to take a break to head to the theater to see the latest LAIKA film, ParaNorman. And now a decade later, I've had the pleasure of designing official pumpkin patterns for the film's 10th Anniversary.

Celebrate the Season of the Witch with the ParaNorman Pumpkin Carving Contest! Seven free pumpkin patterns are now available. See if you can fulfill your destiny, lift the curse, and become a contest winner.

Print the patterns

To enter, post a photo or video of your masterful carving to Twitter, Instagram, or TikTok, then tag @laikastudios and use the hashtag #LAIKApumpkincontest.

Share your creation by 11:59pm ET on Nov. 1st, 2022, for a chance to win a $150 Hot Topic gift card, set of Coraline and ParaNorman UHD Steelbooks, a ParaNorman “Art Of” book, and ParaNorman glow-in-the-dark zombie socks.

View the rules

No purchase necessary. Open to legal residents of U.S./CAN (excl. Quebec), 13+. Ends 11:59 p.m. ET 11/1/22. Void in Quebec & where prohibited. Link to rules and patterns in bio.
Have you submitted a carving photo for the #ParaNorman10 Pumpkin Carving Contest yet? For Halloween week, it seemed fitting to give you some even spookier design inspiration for the contest.

Witches, zombies, and ghosts. There are 6 more carving patterns for you to print... well, technically 5 and 2 halves. Poor Bub the ghost dog.

We're going to play with a dead dog in the pumpkin patch, and we're not even going to have to dig him up first. It's not weird, Bub is a ghost. He was run over by an animal rescue van. Tragic and ironic.

🖨️ Print ParaNorman Pumpkin Patterns