Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
Like the leaves of autumn, the Zombie Pumpkins website sees a shift in colors today. The warm hues of gold and red signal the announcement of the theme for this Halloween - Season of the Zombie Pumpkins!

Meet the newest member of the Zombie Pumpkins family:

This guy loves the red and gold, the style is his motif.
He likes to roll through the woods, enjoying every leaf.

When it comes to seasons, to him it's always fall.
Because he knows the simple fact, there's no better time at all.

I hope the warm site overlay and smiling jack o' lantern boost your spirits. You might be concerned that Halloween 2020 won't feel normal this year. But I know at least one tradition that we can do safely, all month long. Hint: it involves cutting shapes into orange fruit (yes, they are a fruit).

So you can expect more pumpkin patterns soon, and for the rest of October. Because remember...

Halloween isn't just one night. It's an entire SEASON!
S.A.M, shaft28, starsparrow and 2 others liked this
Fantastic!! I love the Autumnal feel you've captured with the new mascot and site design; the colours are :thumbsup: The new merch in the shop is killer too, I'd buy it all if I could! :jack_o_lantern: I don't suppose you have new wallpapers ready with the mascot & logo do you? My devices need a Halloween makeover!

Season of the Zombie Pumpkins! Love it :black_heart:
"You've got to pick up every stitch
Oh no, must be the season of the witch
Must be the season of the witch
Must be the season of the witch."

This is playing in my head everytime I view the site. Looks awesome :clap: .
S.A.M wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:50 pm
Fantastic!! I love the Autumnal feel you've captured with the new mascot and site design; the colours are :thumbsup: The new merch in the shop is killer too, I'd buy it all if I could! :jack_o_lantern: I don't suppose you have new wallpapers ready with the mascot & logo do you? My devices need a Halloween makeover!

Season of the Zombie Pumpkins! Love it :black_heart:
Thanks S.A.M! I'll see what I can do about those wallpapers.
Euri liked this
April May wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:57 pm
Awesome job, Ryan! The mascot is great. I love the big, square, chunky teeth. With the "A" as a leaf and the birch tree accents, this is probably your best theme logotype yet. Bravo.
Thanks for noticing all those things. Most people don't go as far to point out logotype work. I had a lot of fun mixing the leaf shapes and birch bark accents into this design!
Hold up. Autumn playlist?!
We have a Halloween mix of creepy music - mostly horror movie themes and such. I recently discovered an autumn mix on youtube, but it isn't obviously autumn-themed unless you're looking for that.
What's on your Autumn playlist?