Sharing knowledge for the art of artificial craft pumpkins.
By Trevler
Has anyone seen the foam pumpkins they have at Target this year? They look GREAT almost like real pumpkins and they're half the cost of (non Sale) Michael's pumpkins. I havent carved into mine yet, so I dont know if there are any lines on the inside or any other issues, but man.. is it pretty!
I remember seeing those last year. Did not buy any though. Still surprised that Wal-Mart is not stocking their shelves with them to fight the competition.
I stopped by Target today and when I saw their pumpkins I said, "WOW! Those look amazingly real!"

Then I realized... I was looking at real pumpkins, not foam ones. :roll: I didn't know Target had real pumpkins too.

Then I saw their foam ones, which look decent. Basically like the one I bought last year which I never carved. Didn't feel the need to pick up another.
Sometimes places like that will carry real pumpkins. Not sure about mine, but will find out this upcoming Tuesday.
By Pumpken
I have carved about three of them, and I think they work pretty well. I just had 20 delivered to my house since shipping was free because I paid with a Target debit cart. It would have been $199.40 for shipping. Plus I got a 5% discount, so it cost me less than if I had bought them at the store (I bought the only 3 thay had at the store).

The foam is a little easier to carve than Michaels, but it is thicker. It is consistently thick though. I think I will like them.
I bought 3 on sale after Halloween last year at Garden shop. I don't think they had a name brand on them, but they looked great. Not sure how they will carve yet. I'll have to check to see if I can figure out who makes them.
By Lala
I bought one today! 12 bucks. Cheaper than Michaels, Hobby Lobby and JoAnns - even on sale/coupon - they had orange, white and black.
By shaft28
I picked up a few yesterday too. They look pretty good, we'll see how they carve soon...
By keifferone
I was at Target over the weekend and the one mine got look really bad. Really thick seems and the stems did not look as good as they did last year. I guess it is just the ones that one got in that look bad.