Sharing knowledge for the art of artificial craft pumpkins.
By Pumpken
Excellent job on all you kins. Keep them coming. It is nice that you are carving for all your family members.
By Jack Carving
Euri wrote:Have you had any issues with the black line inside the kin or have you been removing that?
This is the first year I've carved foam pumpkins, but so far I have not experienced any black line. I recall reading here, that the manufacture fixed it?

The versa tool really does a magnificent job. It was a great investment! Now I just need to figure out where/if I can purchase replacement exacto-blade bits.

Thanks for all the compliments folks!
By Hottie McNaughty
This was my first year carving foamies as well and I had no issues with a black line.
By sloaner
Jack Carving wrote:
Euri wrote:Have you had any issues with the black line inside the kin or have you been removing that?
This is the first year I've carved foam pumpkins, but so far I have not experienced any black line. I recall reading here, that the manufacture fixed it?

The versa tool really does a magnificent job. It was a great investment! Now I just need to figure out where/if I can purchase replacement exacto-blade bits.

Thanks for all the compliments folks!
They sell a 2 pack of the exacto blades for the versa at michaels, just ask an employee and I'm sure they can show you where they are.
By Jack Carving
Thanks Sloaner, I'll be sure to check Michael's when I go back to pick up my last set of foam pumpkins. :)