Sharing knowledge for the art of artificial craft pumpkins.
Just wanted to see if anyone had an extra Michaels carvable pumpkin that they would be interested in selling. I like to carve one in the summer. If so, please reply to this post and we can work something out with paypal or whatev. Thanks.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Wish I could help, but any blank foamies I have are already spoken for. They're hard to come by at this time of year, so you might have some trouble finding a pumpkin fanatic willing to part with theirs.
By Wedge
They are a little different but the material is very similar. Go to Funkins.com and they should have them available all year long. Good luck with it.
By sloaner
Ya Michaels have a bunch in stock now but they are like $30 for a good sized one.
By amandap80
All Michaels pumpkins are in stock now, and if you sign up for their weekly newsletter at their web site, periodically they send out 40% off coupons.
By shutterbug
I was in Michaels yesterday & they were 40% off(in London Ontario).This week they are s'pose to be 50% off.They were going quickly yesterday...If you get the 40% off coupons, you could get some of the carving tools with them.You could get 40% off the Versa Tool(39.99) ..Judd
By sloaner
I just picked up 7 of them for 40% off, I tried to see if I could get them cheaper if I bought alot but the manager said they couldent do that. I did get a 50% off coupon for my next purchase so I'll have to buy 1 more next week.
By shutterbug
If they R on sale, you can't use the coupon for them...
By sloaner
yes I can, they will just give it to me for 50% of the regular price, plus I think they will be back to regular price after the 11th
By sloaner
Its like putting your whole mouth in the dip LOL
By Rich D
I just stopped at Michael's and they are $9.99 right now.
By SaneInsideInsanity
29.99 normally for the big ones in the flyer here this week for 50%