Sharing knowledge for the art of artificial craft pumpkins.
By snow2alike
Great idea for foam pumpkins. I cut a 6 inch hole in the TOP of a Michael's large pumpkin. Then cut down each side seam about 2 inches and pulled the pumpkin in half. I carved Buffy on one half and Spike on the other half. Drilled holes in the corners of the top and tied a string thru them and hung them over my front porch lights. When I turned on the lights you could see the bulb and not the design so I cut a cheap opaque cutting mat to fit on the inside of the design and taped it in place. Worked like a charm. Now Buffy and Spike greet all my visitors.
By snow2alike
I should have pictures up tomorrow
I hope
gotta figure out how to do it
By CombichristGirl
awesome! i love that u can get more than one also that will save money :D
By nosferatu
Very cool display! 8)

The light idea is great but as we can only get real pumpkins I may have to save that until funkins reach these shores. Yours look great though.
By snow2alike
I'm glad you saw them
I think they are awesome

Thanks combichristgirl for recommending photobucket
it was very easy to use

now if I can figure out how to get the pic to show in the text---
I'll be doing good-----lol
By nosferatu
You've very nearly done it. Once in photobucket click the IMG code of the photo you want to display. This copies it automatically. Then when replying in the forum. Click Imgthen paste the link then press img again.

Easy
By Sind3315
they look awesome!!!
By SaneInsideInsanity
wow they look great now i need to think of a way to modify this to go over a hanging porch light
By CombichristGirl
when u click and copy the ing link from photobucket u just paste it in the text no need to click the insert img thats all
By CombichristGirl
it showed up for me hmm u do have to have like 10 posts to actualy post an img or something?
the img doesnt show up on ur post but when i quote u it does? hmm