Sharing knowledge for the art of artificial craft pumpkins.
By Sind3315
In my area, Maryland, the big ones are regularly 19.99, but they've been having them 50% off. Comparable to the funkins that Joann Fabrics sells. But if they aren't on sale, they usually send out 40% off coupons each week so check for those too and if you can't find one, just ask the cashier, usually they have one they can scan for you.

HTH!
By ZPjames
Thanks so much!! I haven't done a foam pumpkin before, just the real ones and I would like to have some that I can keep and won't rot. :)
By Sind3315
I love doing the Michael's pumpkins so I can keep some, or alot! But of course i still do real pumpkins too...

The only thing with Michaels pumpkins is the dreaded black line in the middle, it doesn't bother me too much but some people don't like it. As long as I don't light my mumpkins (michaels pumpkins) with a huge light, they look fine.

Invest in a versa tool if you don't have one already though. It cuts through them like butta!
By ZPjames
Cool, Thanks!

How thick are the pumpkins so I know how long the blade should be?
By SaneInsideInsanity
well ive just peared at my flyer this week up here in canada and they are 50% off this week
By sloaner
They have been 50% off ever since the begining of october, well at least at the Michael's in my town.
By Batgirl
I went into my Michael's today and not only were the craft pumpkins 60% OFF (woot!), but most of their Halloween stuff was discounted too! Hurry before they move it all for Christmas!!!