Sharing knowledge for the art of artificial craft pumpkins.
By Kittie
The closest Michael's to us is 160 miles away. . Can anyone tell me how much the carvable Michael's pumpkins cost?

I have discovered you can't order them online threw their store.
By Wedge
The larger ones are $19.99 but usually the drop down about 5 dollars once October gets a little closer. Hope this helps
By cyberdman
They range from $29.99 for the big giant ones, then a $19.99 one, a couple of medium-sized ones in the teens price-wise, all the way down to a really small one for $6.99 I believe. I'll let you know for sure, I am going there later today.
By cyberdman
Okay Kittie I went to Michael's and this is what they got for sure ....

Huge Pumpkin $29.99
Large Pumpkin $19.99
Medium Pumpkin (Fat on top skinny on bottom) $16.99
Small Pumpkin $9.99
Very Small Pie-Sized Pumpkin $6.99

These are all regular prices in US dollars. My store is running unadvertised 30% off right now - there is no signage either, it just rings up 30% off at the register.
By Tkaraoke
cyberdman wrote:Huge Pumpkin $29.99
How huge is huge?
By cyberdman
Oh heck I don't know, but it is pretty big. Not that wide, but really tall. I have one at home, when I get a chance I'll take a measurement.
By CorpseBride
Pumpkin King wrote:Kittie:

Micahel's usually sends out a 50% off coupon in the mail that can be useful when they foam pumpkins are not already on sale.
And you don't even have to have the coupon with you. All you have to do is tell them your forgot it because *insert reason here* and they will give you the discount anyway.

I do it all the time ;-) I was at Michaels the other day and between me and my partner we spent 300.00 on Halloween stuff. We got this crazy ass wire tree....its soooo cool :D
By Kittie
Well I have to drive 150 miles to get to one. . so I don't know if I will be at one before Halloween. :(