Sharing knowledge for the art of artificial craft pumpkins.
By Minionette
I recently purchased the 1/32 drill bits for my dremel, but the collar on my dremel doesn't seem to go small enough to hold the bits. Is there another adapter or collar that would work with these??

This will be the first year I am carving exclusivey with the dremel, So I want to get it right! St0ney - I'm sure you have the answer here!! :thumbsup:

I currently have 4 Funkins waiting and more on the way! Let the mayhem begin! :D
By pumpkinautopsy
If you don't have the right collet (the come in different sizes) you'll need to pick up one. If you're going all dremel, go ahead and pick up the adjustable collar. GREAT investment.
By Minionette
Thanks! Are they usually available where dremel is sold or would online the only way to get it?
By St0ney
I'm with Doh, Get a Keyless Chuck. :thumbsup:

You'll be able to do quick Bit Changes, and Not have to deal with Collets or losing or bending them.

They Sell the Chuck everywhere Dremel Stuff is Sold, So no need to pay shipping.
Check Lowes or Home depot - they Got em.
By pumpkinautopsy
St0ney wrote:I'm with Doh, Get a Keyless Chuck. :thumbsup:

You'll be able to do quick Bit Changes, and Not have to deal with Collets or losing or bending them.

They Sell the Chuck everywhere Dremel Stuff is Sold, So no need to pay shipping.
Check Lowes or Home depot - they Got em.
^^^^This after my second year of carving the foam'kins I went keyless chuck (couldn't think of the name of it in my last post...haha). I nearly went crazy having to constantly get my wrench and sorting through collets.
By Minionette
Found it at Lowes..... :D I have 10 foamies to tear into this weekend, and more on the way! I am excited to put all of the tips and tricks I have been learning over the last months to task!