Pumpkin patch practices and gourd garden grooming.
By Ajax
I go to a farm every year near my house to pick up some kins here's my pictures. $2.00 a piece can't beat that.

The kins I bought

Me at the farm

Store bought kins $4.99 each

By nosferatu
Now that's just plain nasty. All the UK minions have nothing between all of us and you have a plethora at your disposal. I remember you saying elsewhere that you were going to limit the amount you carve to about ten this year. Is that still the case?

I intend to do the same but I know I'll be consumed by orange frenzy if I can find enough at a decent price.

Good luck with them and look forward to seeing them carved.

Not only has he got a load of kins but the weather is sunny too
By Ajax
It's humid here today like you wouldn't believe. I'll probably carve upwards of 10 myself + 6 foamies, should have a good display. Got three bales of hay today to prop them on. just carved the phantom today for practice with shading but wasn't to pleased with my results so I don't know if i'll post it. :oops:
By monstermash
Ajax, I hate you.

Just kidding. :wink: :P :lol: Those kins look fab, just the right size. If I were you i'd be tempted to do more than ten. At that price you'd be mad not to. I'm so jealous right now its killing me. :lol:
By Ajax
So far I have 10 but i'm sure i'll have 20-30 by the end of Oct. I tend to over buy pumpkins had over 50 last yars and only carved about 35-40 (not all by myself) so i still had some in my basement in april.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Nice selection of 'kins. It's nice to see some people buying already. With the talk of shortages, it never hurts to stock up when you can. It's not to early, they will easily survive until you're ready to carve (whether that's tomorrow or October 30th).