Pumpkin patch practices and gourd garden grooming.
By Tkaraoke
Monday marked my first trip to a local pumpkin patch in search of some practice pumpkins. Being so early in the season, they didn't have many to choose from but the farmer told me that they really don't get hopping until about the beginning of October. Here are a few pictures I took.

I was looking for pumpkins but I didn't see any ETC's! Guess they aren't in season quite yet!

Was looking out into the patch to see if any little future Zombie Pumpkins could be found. There were a few there waiting and plotting...I could sense the evil in them growing!

A peek into the barn where you'll find various Indian corn and other squashes. How would you like to carve that pumpkin on the lower left? Now *THAT* looks like a full fledged Zombie Pumpkin!

I picked out four pumpkins and brought them home. Going to put batteries in my Pumpkin Masters Power Saw and see how well this puppy works. The screams you'll hear won't be mine...it will be the pmpkins as they are transformed into the living undead.

Uhhh...wait a sec...
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Thanks for the pumpkin patch tour, Tkaraoke. That bumpy, wart covered pumpkin is simultaniously repulsive and beautiful.
By Tkaraoke
ZombiePumpkins wrote:Thanks for the pumpkin patch tour, Tkaraoke. That bumpy, wart covered pumpkin is simultaniously repulsive and beautiful.
I'm going to have to go get one (or one like it) and just throw it on the porch for the heck of it. I never knew there were so many varieties of pumpkins out there. I also saw some blue and white pumpkins on my trip but I ran out of space on my SD card.