Pumpkin patch practices and gourd garden grooming.
By GUS
Pink fluffy feathers!? :o
What have you been up to M.S.?
By S.A.M
Wow what a nice collection of pumpkins, lovely stuff! Much better than what is available in the supermarkets, they're asking £2.50 for a large one that is really quite small, not even half the size of any of those.
By monstermash
Nice Cairnies MS. :D I think you got the best ones yesterday :( . I managed to get 17 today classed as "large" and "extra large", there ok but not as good as last years. I will post a pic later.
By matspud
MM I got 8 large and 8 extra large. and one medium. Picked up two tesco ones today. Giant ones there less than 2/3 the size of my large ones. They are cheaper though. I hope to play with those this week. Need to speak really nicely to my two "gutters" for next weekend. :? :?
By monstermash
Yeah the tesco ones I saw today were crap. They said extra large on them but they were nothing compared to mine.
Side note: Cairnies were much cheaper this year eh?!? I was sure they were about £7 each last year. Half that this time round, I was well chuffed!
By matspud
Yeah I noticed that they were cheaper this year too. Thank goodness :D :D
By matspud
My son thought I was joking it when I said I had to take a picture of the balloon to post here for you. :D You would think he would know me better than that by now. :P