Pumpkin patch practices and gourd garden grooming.
By Hottie McNaughty
Considering how big it is, it's got really good shape to it! Do you know what you're going to carve on it? It's big enough to do a whole scene if you wanted to.
By nosferatu
I actually swore when I saw that pic. Twice. I've lived in apartments smaller than that pumpkin. Unbelievable! Best of luck.

Whatever you end up doing either carving it or living in it, don't forget to post pics.

I'm sure in your expert hands it will look stunning.
By Ajax
Oh wow your going to need a Chainsaw to carve it. I probably wouldn't even touch it it's awesome the way it is. Maybe just paint something on it.
By hkzombie
Wowwie! I think the record holder for the biggest kin was like 1500 lbs! I think you will need an arsenal of pumpkin gutters to get through that big boy of yours!
By CanadianCarver
Hottie McNaughty wrote:You could probably use it as furniture for a while. :)
That is exactly what I am trying to keep all the kids from doing.....sitting or climbing on it!!!!!
By vibhandaka
Beautiful!!! It looks perfect! Have fun carving it! That would be a good one for the Lord Of Darkness bonus pattern from last year. :)
By Nikki
CanadianCarver wrote:
Hottie McNaughty wrote:You could probably use it as furniture for a while. :)
That is exactly what I am trying to keep all the kids from doing.....sitting or climbing on it!!!!!
"...it's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown!'....
By blueikaos
I'm imagining all the bowls of pumpkin seeds! I'd be snacking for years to come :)

and only 15 cents a pound?! Here we pay over 50 or 60 cents.
:?
By Joey
That is one nice looking giant pumpkin! All the ones I've seen are weird and lopsided. yours looks like someone used some alien super-sizing device on a regular pumpkin! Great find!
By hkzombie
Imagine all the pumpkin pie you can make, esp. those pumpkin pie cupcakes ! :)