Pumpkin patch practices and gourd garden grooming.
By paddy_babe
These are my 21 pumpkins (21st bday pressie!) might get some more as there are 2 really small ones (my 2 year old picked) :D

this is sean's 'special friend' pumpkin

we have one 'ghost' 'kin that john picked

and lily wanted to have a 'kin :lol:

(was just testing it out, if I paint my 'bump' again it will be a full sized bump pumpkin! :D)
By nosferatu
Try not to carve that last one. Its not ripe until 40 weeks.

Nice collection. Some really big ones and I'm not talking about the bump. Cute kid too
By Hottie McNaughty
Awesome! You've got some great pumpkins there. Looks like lots of upcoming fun!
By SuperSonic
Very nice kins :D
By monstermash
Thats a nice crop you've got there, especially the little tiddler :)
I hope you have better luck than me at keeping them until the big day.
By paddy_babe
thanks guys, quite hard to get decent 'kins over here this year, was speaking to a woman from the pumpkin farm, she said the crops where early this year so everyone is missing out, supermarket ones are really small and will probs have to down-size patterns or just do some creepy eyes or something.....

thanks nos, its seans first 'proper' halloween (he was 1months old first one, then was in bham with me the second one so didnt celebrate, now hes 2 he kinda gets it :) ) and he keeps wanting to go outside and 'visit' the pumpkins :lol:

I'm hoping the last kin will be ripe after 40weeks.... scared shes going to be early! lol

**oh and guys please excuse my garden, the gardener didnt come and is really messy (the joys of moving in autum/winter)**
By SaneInsideInsanity
:) how did i miss this post before...so adorable!!!!! Not just the pumpkins your son and the kin and the....awww hallmark moment.
Sorry I'm sappy this morning, nice crop I'm jealous I must say hopefully my ride doesnt bail again this weekend