Pumpkin patch practices and gourd garden grooming.
By monstermash
These are all the pumpkins i will be carving this year.

ONLY JOKING!! That was the place i got them from. I told the man i wanted 10 so he let me look at his main stock.
Here are the 10 i picked. The largest one weighs 24kg and its circumference is a whopping 47"!! The smallest weighs 10kg.

By paddy_babe
nice 'kins :D when you said this was the load you were carving my mouth was wide open :o ... I was like "thats mental!" :lol:

will they turn full orange or stay green? (if you could get a full green one that would be cool for a witch pattern, like eye of newt or something)
By monstermash
They should ripen up a little more so they wont be as green but i dont mind either way. I did think the same about eye of newt or herman munster!
By paddy_babe
or even frank' himself :D
By matspud
Good choices. I got a couple here last week and planned to get more. Looks like I will have to go tomorrow. Hope you have left me some good ones. You were lucky they let you into the barn. Last time he wasn't around so I just had to get what I could. Might email him tomorrow before I go. Last year I got 25 from him.
By SuperSonic
the kinda look like watermelons :lol: but nice crop
By matspud
Drove all the way there today. Forgot it is closed on Monday :cry: :cry: :cry: Oh well back tomorrow.

They do turn orange but I actually like some of them green.
By monstermash
Matspud you silly sausage! I almost did that last week :lol:
I think the green is growing on me. It will be dark when they are lit so no one will be able to tell what colour they are. I read them the story of stingy jack before i tuck them into bed.