Pumpkin patch practices and gourd garden grooming.
By SaneInsideInsanity
laughed it had me in tears...jk that was aweful sweet of you though good ol jack sniping....our markets end here at the end of september and there were no real nice jacks yet so me and my vechicaless self has slowly been collecting from various places up to 15 right now....they had a couple of beauty's at safeway today about 40lb each i debated stealing 2 shopping carts and rolling them home the 3 blocks then remembered the last fiasco.....damn shopping carts damn them
By CombichristGirl
SaneInsideInsanity wrote: remembered the last fiasco.....damn shopping carts damn them
that is great omfg omfg rofl copter :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By SaneInsideInsanity
i know i know what's bad is i had them in the carts on the way to the till before i remembered...:(
By Sind3315
stormqueen29, you deserve the Pumpkin medal of honor for that one!!! :D
By Steve Blakeman
I've seen one before, but not lots. They are great!
By paddy_babe
I'd feel the need to wear gloves while handling them! surely you could scrap one side to get it smooth to do the pattern on?

fair play to you storm queen :D defo pumpkin queen to those people!

I havent found any nice big pumpkins in peterboro yet, one year I was living in birmingham and there was a corner shop with fruit & veg stalls outside, they had GREAT pumpkins. I was going to my mams (in pboro) for halloween so waited until I was leaving and picked up a load. they had one warty pumpkin there...
By Crystal
I have had a few of those and the warts are kind of hard to cut. Its good for faces but thats about it. No real pattern is going to be able to be done.
let me see if I can find a picture of mine..
By Ajax
I think a couple of mine might have those warts I never really thought they wouldn't be carveable i can't see a problem. Guess if they were just covered in them it would probably be difficult. I might have some with one or two warts nothing drastic. I have 15 so far this year. I just wear Latex gloves when handleing them to prevent warts. :P