Pumpkin patch practices and gourd garden grooming.
By Batgirl
MMMmmm!! *crunch*

I gutted 4 pumpkins today and am enjoying the first batch of roasted pumpkin seeds.

I love this time of year.
By vibhandaka
I just made my first batch this weekend too! I love them. What do you season yours with?
By Batgirl
Typically, I love them salted with popcorn salt. But every once in a while, I do enjoy the sugar and cinnamon seasoning.

You??
By vibhandaka
I like Worcestirshire (sp?) sauce, some butter, and garlic salt. I've never tried them sweet before...hmmm.
By 2manyferrets
I made some last week with butter, cajun seasoning and honey. YUM!
By mudd
my wife finds it ironic that i love everyrhing pumpkin related; pie, bread, muffins,beer,candy,but i cannot stand them damn seeds! is this wrong of me? anyone else have the same problem?
By Joey
I'm not a huge fan of pumpkin seeds, I usually just bake em and give em away to friends. This last batch I had was delicious though, just salt and cayenne pepper, no oil or butter or anything. I couldn't stop eating them! Pity that they're gone now.
By Sind3315
Don't worry Mudd, I'm the same way! Don't care for them much... But you can throw a pumpkin pie or pumpkin bread my way anyday!
By nosferatu
But you can throw a pumpkin pie or pumpkin bread my way anyday!
Now there's an opportunity, all we need now are some stocks!

Step right up folks,3 pies for a pound, 2 loaves for 50p or a tenner for the carving tools. Every hit wins a prize........

I, unfortunately, do not like pumpkin bread, pie, beer????, seeds ecetera, ecetera,ecetera.....I'd rather eat a funkin.
By mudd
well sind, its nice knowing im not the only one. one of us! one of us!gooble gobble gooble gobble, we accept you! we accept you! or however the damn chant goes ,its been a long time since ive seen the movie.