Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
Fantastic pictures AND carves pagemaster! Everything is just perfect. I must ask though, where did that Angry bird come from? :wink:
Thanks for all the comments. I think the Halloween pictures were some of my best this year. I have some ideas for next year for better lighting and such. Of course I am probably not done for this year. In fact I carved Michael's Craft Eggs and never got pictures of them yet, so I will be doing photo shoots for them.
By Ajax
Your really on a roll, your carves and photos look great. Great job on the Halloween duo.
By nosferatu
Great carves and I love the props.

When do we get to see VIP 5? As others are posting, I assume we all can given its so close to Halloween.

Look forward to seeing it.
You asked for it now it is here. "Welcome to Hotel Transylvania!" Dracula (V.I.P. #5).

There maybe more to come, but probably not for this month. Unless Ryan plans on releasing a pattern or two tomorrow.
I would just like to thank all of you for all the very nice comments. I think this Halloween has probably been the best in years. Like I said I plan on doing one (or two) more carve(s) this year and some other non-carved projects. One thing I cannot believe is that I still have 3 uncarved Michael's Craft Pumpkins and if I can I plan on getting more! It would be really cool if they went on sale for 60 to 75% off.