Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
amandap80 wrote: I am really liking how the Michael's pumpkins carve with the hot knife. I still do enjoy the look of the Funkins more, but they are a funkin pain in the butt to carve.
I hear you on that. I started with Funkins, because their shape has more realism and personality. But the flaky foam and paint lead me to switch to Michaels pumpkins. They may not look as real, but then again I'm not trying to fool anyone into thinking it's a real pumpkin. I'd rather use something that is easy to cut smooth lines on.

Your Joker with the green light really makes me smile. And that Jason Unmasked on the warty pumpkin... wow. Awesomely hideous. I give you props for the effort that must have been involved in transferring that pattern.

Your photos have a very classic Halloween vibe to them, as does much of your Halloween decor. I appreciate that. I like the way you have candles beside the pumpkin to light the surface. Well done.

You've clearly been a ZP member for a while, your selection spans a wide range of years and categories, including several V.I.P. patterns (a bunch from this year actually). Great choices! Looks like you carved right down the wire.