Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
pagemaster1993 wrote:Know all you need is Zuul - The Door Master. They all look great by the way.
I was just getting ready to carve Zuul last night, and I have lost the pattern! :cry: *currently tearing my craft room a part looking!*
I have to say I was initially disappointed in the Jack Nicholson Joker pattern...thinking I didn't like or ever would carve, but you know it looks great. May have to do a Batman/Joker pumpkin section next year. Very nice.
Fantastic! That Jason unmasked pumpkin is awesome! Whiles hard to carve those bumpy pumpkins are sometimes nice in daytime displays. Kudos to you for stenciling on a pattern and carving that lumpy guy up.

The other carves all look amazing as well. Are you going to place these three fellas together? I bet they'll make a nice looking trio somewhere.
ghostface wrote:Awesome carves! Was Jason hard to carve on that 'kin?
Yes, I am afraid some of the finer points of the design are lost among the warts, but it was too perfect a fit to pass up. It would have been better to poke that one instead of use transfer paper, noted for the future.